Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome To My Mind

I hate the obligatory introduction posts where I say who I am, why I'm here, and how I'm going to religiously update every time a thought pops into my head. Who am I kidding? I'm not that special. I'm not really sure why I'm here, except that I had an inkling to create a new blog. Yes, I've had blogs before, but they're filled with people I actually KNOW outside the internet. I want something unknown. Something a bit more private. Somewhere I can say things I don't necessarily want associated with the "me" everyone knows. Something... honest.

So, this is my attempt at anonymity and honesty. I don't often say what I really feel, or go into topics I know other people could care less about. I can't say whether or not I'll stick with it, or how well-spoken I'll be, but hopefully someone will read it and find something enjoyable in it.

Welcome to my mind. Please, don't mind the mess.

No comments: